To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

One blanket is for my church, the christening blanket project. The other is a paid commission for a baby shower. White was requested for the gift. That's the folded ghan. I used a reverse hdc for the border.

IMG_20180809_071424063_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180823_172019439.jpg

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Mary Jo, I love the second one better, too - that's the textured afghan from Red Heart - I went down to a G hook and it really works well for a baby!

If you can find it in the store I recommend the new Crochet World Magazine.  There are a lot of patterns that are pretty cool.  I just finished the Harvest Blessings Angel and as soon as I get my yarn, I will be making a pot holder with a squirrel and nuts.  This is the best magazine in quite a while.

Harvest Angel (2).JPG

I just checked out the forum and even tried to search, but there is no calendar, so no Birthdays anymore.  Sorry to see it go.

There are a lot of changes, but this is the biggest one I noticed.

I have just finished a pattern I have been holding for quite a while.  Thought you might like to see it.

Nurse Jazz

I’am Nurse (2).JPG

Hi all.   Donna has asked me to let everyone know that she is in the midst of evacuating because of the hurricane.  She said she will work on tweaking some things from the software update when she can. 

Sending hugs and prayers to Donna and those in the path of Florence.

Archived