To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

Hey everyone.  Terri finally posted a WISH LIST .  It is not in the usual place, as the usual place does not work anymore.  She has not heard from Donna or Amy, so it is now in the General section and we have to keep bumping it up, to make sure it stay's at the top.

I thought you all might like to know.

Have fun.

Off to finish up the last two panels of the princess afghan.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute bears, ratdog!

I'm glad the WISH LIST is back and I hope it will work. I miss sending (and getting of course ;) ) little surprises - we know how something little and unexpected can brighten the day! So go and write your wishes - the more we are the better fun. Mary Jo, you could be the first to put your wishes :D an we will follow :manyheart

On crochet side - I'm working on the second Mr Mouse. I ran out of yarn for his shorts :reyes and ran out of stuffing :reyes - the shop was closed today. So I can't finish him today. 

Very cool cape and crown.  I laughed when I saw this one.

Here is the last panel for the Princess gahn.  This is Pocahontas. I will be laying it out and sewing it and hopefully doing the border today.

Pocahontas (1).JPG

Wow...it is amazing. I followed the link. I dont see where it says what kind of stitch it is? I love it whatever it is. This is my second favorite thing I have ever seen you make. The first was the dog graphgan.

Great work, ladies!!!

Here's my finished lapghan - and my hands aren't happy with the amount of work I put into it yesterday just so I could finish it by friday and give it to my friend. It's 150 rows up, 150 across and all sc. The border is from that book, Around the corner, I think it's called.

IMG_20180123_130602836.jpg

50 minutes ago, judianne said:

Here's my finished lapghan - and my hands aren't happy with the amount of work I put into it yesterday just so I could finish it by friday and give it to my friend. It's 150 rows up, 150 across and all sc. The border is from that book, Around the corner, I think it's called.

Love this! Great work.

18 hours ago, judianne said:

Great work, ladies!!!

IMG_20180123_130602836.jpg

Wow what did your friend say when she got it? Its beautiful

Archived