To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! I'm going to make another One for my friend's son. 

OF COURSE my daughter, who owns 2 ballerinas already, told me I definitely MUST make one for her because she wants a boy too - AND also a smaller one, because the big boy mouse needs a little brother :lol

I love that last tote you made Ratdog, you daughter is going to love it.

Anna, that is an adorable mouse.  No wonder you daughter wants one for her ballerina mice.

Finished another doll yesterday, She is now getting her picture taken with her sisters.

Here is the last doll, for now for AZ.  This is Chris and she is a total Tom Boy.  I finished her yesterday and today I am going to work on a dress for a doll for Bailey4's charity.  One of several dresses this doll will have.

Chris (5).JPG

Rag Dolls (1).JPG

Wow - what beautiful and cute work, everyone!!!!

Debbie, thank you for the link. I never think to check Ravelry!

Have to dash!

Happy hooking ladies!

Ravelry is helpful for identifying patterns too.  I was looking at a pattern on Annie's e-pattern site and on Ravelry discovered it was a reprint of a Crochet World pattern and I have the Crochet World Magazine CD's so I looked it up and printed it saving myself $.  They can also give you information if your looking for out of print titles, too.  It's not a bad place to start a pattern search.

Archived