To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Apak said:

Anna - what sweet projects!!!! The gnomes made me smile! I'm sure you have nothing left after the fair.

Brends, I love making graph grans and yours is amazing! it will be much loved.

Hi peeps!

On 12/19/2018 at 10:50 AM, Bailey4 said:

I would love to be able to shop at your school fair.  You always have such delightful items.

I'm finally getting my end of year project pictures done.

Baby gifts

Dinosaur Lovey

Ankylosaurus

So cute! The dino lovey made me smile!

18 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

My Christmas list is complete with this afghan:

yule tree afghan.jpg

That is such a super gift! I know it'll be well-loved.

I won’t get the log cabin afghan finished for Christmas.  I’ve been sick for the past week, and just couldn’t summon up the energy to do anything. I’m working this weekend, so there just isn’t enough time left.  Oh well, I bought enough gifts for Dd as it is.....

On 12/21/2018 at 4:40 PM, Bailey4 said:

This is the last of my Christmas gifts for the year.  Farm Cilo Bag

I have started on the doll donation stuff for next year so that is a plus.  I'm also planning on the holiday boxes for next year as well.  I've got to work on my ami skills as they have gotten rusty.

Those are adorable!

On 12/20/2018 at 9:46 PM, Bailey4 said:

Still working on getting all my pictures posted.  So glad my holiday projects are completed and I'm starting on next year's donations and presents. 

Pocket Dinosaur

This was the last of the baby gifts

That's so sweet!

On 12/21/2018 at 1:41 PM, Gardener said:

I won’t get the log cabin afghan finished for Christmas.  I’ve been sick for the past week, and just couldn’t summon up the energy to do anything. I’m working this weekend, so there just isn’t enough time left.  Oh well, I bought enough gifts for Dd as it is.....

Aw....should we keep encouraging you to finish it by Spring??

On 12/21/2018 at 4:40 PM, Bailey4 said:

This is the last of my Christmas gifts for the year.  Farm Cilo Bag

I have started on the doll donation stuff for next year so that is a plus.  I'm also planning on the holiday boxes for next year as well.  I've got to work on my ami skills as they have gotten rusty.

That is an amazing set for a lucky kid!

Hi everyone.  Love all the cool gifts for friends a family.  Love the Farm bag. 

Gardener, we all have that one thing we try to get done, and just can't.  I do hope you start feeling better soon.

My room is now totally done and I can find things and it is much neater than when I started.

Here are some pictures.  I am minus some dolls that my neighbor took for a nursing home where her mother is.  She took one for her Mom and some for some other women who have no one.

Anyway, here is my room now. The last picture is of the new grey rug.

DSC04240.JPG

DSC04241.JPG

DSC04242.JPG

Archived