To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have finished another doll and have put them away for a while.  I need to find a dress (fancy) for a 14" doll (not baby).  Today I will spend the time looking for this.  She will also fit into 13" dolls cloths.

Here is Snow Baby.

Snow Baby (5).JPG

5 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

I have finished another doll and have put them away for a while.  I need to find a dress (fancy) for a 14" doll (not baby).  Today I will spend the time looking for this.  She will also fit into 13" dolls cloths.

Here is Snow Baby.

Snow Baby (5).JPG

This is really sweet!!!

rat dog, that's so cute - and I love the idea of adding a book. With me, it's all about the books:c9

Stay cool, my friends!

I agree about the books! My two GDs both have birthdays this week and I decided to not get any toys. They're getting ballet slippers (which they asked for), a nightgown and book each, magnetic letters and numbers (asked for), and family memberships to the closest zoo and children's museum.

I'm known for my book gifts for kids.  The Museum and zoo memberships are amazing.  They are a great way for families to get out but the cost can be prohibitive.  What a wonderful choice.

I'm working on the Pig and her pancake and then on to the Mouse and her Cookie to go with both books for a cousin's grandaughter's first bday.  Pig finished working on her sweater and then the pancake.  Books on order should be here in a few days.

Great works everyone!

I'm on a summer camp with kids and everyone got their new friends- little octopus. Kids were in 7th heaven 😍

20180630_202340_HDR.jpg

Octopi and updated pencil holder - so unique! You ladies are very creative.

Mary Jo - I love your table!! I can picture your smile as you arrange everyone!

Stay cool and hydrated, my friends!!

Working on some corner bookmarks for DAR Fall forum sale.

The woman running the table as a fundraiser wants it all to be red white and blue.

We are raising money to buy braille flags for our local society for the blind.

1531266427969801692207.jpg

19 hours ago, ratdog said:

The woman running the table as a fundraiser wants it all to be red white and blue.

What a great idea.  I love hand made bookmarks.  I'm on the look out for some at fairs this year as with all the extra read alouds I'm doing I'm reduced to scrap paper at the moment.  Those are beautiful.

Hi peeps!

On 7/10/2018 at 7:46 PM, ratdog said:

What a great idea!

On 7/11/2018 at 0:23 PM, Bailey4 said:

Working on gifts to take to one year old in NY.

Pig and Her Pancake

That is really adorable!

Archived