To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pretty.  Thankfully I can manage the kitchen cotton its the scrubby yarn that really destroys my hands.  I love those round scrubbies, but for the kitchen its the only thing I don't use cotton for, I use the acrylic worsted and they will clean anything.

Isn't it nice when someone appreciates what you make.

Since Easter is sneaking up on us, I can show the Ruffled chicks I made.  I can't remember (getting old) who sent me the pattern, but I do remember them telling me it was free.

Here are the two I made for Ami Ville.

Fluffy Chicks (3).JPG

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:04 PM, Bailey4 said:

Mary Jo your projects are amazing.  How was the Topsy turvey doll to make?  I've had that pattern for a while and never tried it.  She intrigues me though.  The rest are all adorable. 

I topys turvey doll was easy to make.  I was amazed how fast it went and not confusing at all.

For those of you who know Lea (minwife4boys), she e-mailed me this morning and her Mom is in the hospital.  Here is what she sent.

Prayers please, my mom who has dementia was admitted to the hospital 4 days ago with MRSA and pneumonia. We signed the papers for comfort care only... We are all tired and while they thought is would be 5 hours... we are into 4 days!

Thought I would pass it on.  Working on a new monster.

Eggster Bunny is cute!

Sorry to hear about Lea's mom. Prayer for her family.

The GDs just went home. I need to walk but I'll have to rest up a few minutes at least. LOL Then hopefully I'll finish weaving in the ends of the mermaid tail.

Archived