To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the blanket and the hat done for the Leprechaun Lovey.  Hoping to finish him soon.  I ordered yarn to make an Irish Bear bib.  Hey it will be green and I've been dying to make the bear bib for her.  I also am looking at a bear leprechaun pattern.  May end up combining patterns.  Not sure yet.

Still working on dishcloths.  Hoping to get them all away soon.

Kitty Dishcloth

Still working on various projects..Yes tired hands are an often complain we all have with crocheting & Knitting I recently on a whim bought a new boye hook I only bought one size H for a project I am working on at Walmart for $3.25 however I loved it so much ( no sore hands/ or wrist) I went back and bought 2 more in an G and I.....I am 4 days in and ZERO hand soreness....

What a cute elephant, Mary Jo! :manyheart

And the potholders are great, Bailey4! :clap

Do you remember Crochet Games of Ancient Greece here on the Crochetville? It was such a fun. I thought of it today as the Winter Olympics has started and  I'm a big fan of winter sports ;)

Love the pot holder.  It is really pretty.

This is what I am working on.  I am only doing the Panda one for a boy and I changed the bow to a blue one, instead of pink.

I am on the blue border section.  I just finished the white.  It is getting warm here, so I will have to put the yarn away soon.

Panda afghan.jpg

Hi peeps!

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Love the pot holder.  It is really pretty.

This is what I am working on.  I am only doing the Panda one for a boy and I changed the bow to a blue one, instead of pink.

I am on the blue border section.  I just finished the white.  It is getting warm here, so I will have to put the yarn away soon.

Panda afghan.jpg

Mary Jo, I have that Panda pattern - haven't made it yet - I'm taking a crochet break for a while. Last project was this 50 by 67 inch blanket for a fundraiser.. Easy pattern from Attic24.

IMG_20180212_091204458.jpg

Nice projects, ladies!

MaryJo, those sorts of afghans intimidate me.  Yours looks great.  I wish it was getting warm here.......

Bailey4, such a pretty potholder. I’d be reluctant to use it!  Thread is not my friend.  Those tiny hooks hurt my hands, and so I bought some with plastic handles, (clover brand maybe?).  That helped with the hook problem....but now my aging eyes are causing problems.  I cant see those tiny stitches very well.

Judy, that’s a pretty afghan. And....no sewing together! :)

Archived