🥇 Gold Medal Winner: Inkked0317  +12

🥈 Silver Medal Winner: Tie: Ellie 13 & TexasPurl  +6

🥉 Bronze Medal Winner: greyhoundgrandma  +5

Making progress: howieann +4 & darski +2

Holding steady: PBLKNP 0

🚀No Shoot the Moon Winner 

Have a great week everyone!

Thanks for posting the scores, Debbie!

I've had a pretty productive afternoon--getting more Christmas stuff out, mixing cookies to bake tomorrow--but no crochet time yet for the second day in a row. I've got to get to it if I'm going to finish this yule tree afghan. I can't believe Christmas is just over two weeks away!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Thanks for posting the scores, Debbie!

I've had a pretty productive afternoon--getting more Christmas stuff out, mixing cookies to bake tomorrow--but no crochet time yet for the second day in a row. I've got to get to it if I'm going to finish this yule tree afghan. I can't believe Christmas is just over two weeks away!!

Happy to do it! Aren't you the busy elf! We spent the day decorating outside. I have to say, I feel like a popsicle. Our high was 48 with a pretty strong wind. That's pretty darn chilly in my neck of the woods. :wbrr

I had a full 12 oz skein of yarn go Yarn barf and I had to rewind it inch by inch. - that has been my yarn experience this week.

I was going to try a dolly blankie with that yarn - lets hope I can still get something done by Saturday.

• Sad 1

Mona - You'll have that Yule Tree blanket finished before you know it!

darski - it's awful when you waste all that time rolling a ball when you could be crocheting. 

I finished #11 of the 14 hats. Just cast on the 12th. Only a small ball used up though. +1

Been making wreath pins, 2 penguins, 1 snowman and 3 hats.  I used 2 skeins and 4 balls (+8) :cheer. I got home from work yesterday and found a bag of :yarn at my door. I was doing so well, now this :irk  . I don't know who left it, the note said "I thought you could this. Merry Christmas!", I guess there's a secret Santa in the building. All counted, - 11 with the rest of my stash,  I'm :help in :yarn . I used 2 balls last night on pocket prayer shawls (+ 2) :yay . 

WTD: - 1   YTD: 136

Ellie 13

Ellie 13 - Just a small slide. I'm sure you'll make it up.

darski - I hope you have a better week next week. 

Mona - I want a nap too. Attended niece's college graduation this afternoon in San Antonio. So proud of her, but I'm just pooped. I finished all 14 hats though!

WTD +1 

Have a great week everyone!

Edited by TexasPurl

Scores for the week ending 12/15/18:

Gold Medal Winner: greyhoundgrandma +4

Silver Medal Winner: tie at +2--howieann & PBLKNP

Bronze Medal Winner: TexasPurl +1

darski 0

Ellis 13 -1

Shoot the Moon Winner: Inkked0317 -2

Hope everyone has a good, stress free week, this last week leading up to Christmas!

Edited by greyhoundgrandma
  • Like 1

I'm so late to post for the past week.  I just crashed yesterday at 7 pm and I've been running non-stop today...

I started working on preemie hats and micro-preemie bereavement sets that I plan to donate to the local NICU next year. I'd like to do a dozen sets in each of 4 sizes, so I figured I'd start now. I used up 4 skeins on preemie hats (+4) then bought 3 skeins to use on the sets (-6). This week I made a total of 12 preemie hats (32 week size), 12 hats for the 14 week size sets, and 12 hats for the 18 week size sets. I've also worked on the Trinity Knot pattern I'm testing but haven't finished anything on that yet

WTD: -2

YTD: +219

so I believe the Shoot the Moon award should be mine for next week....

I made another penguin and 10 wreath pins. Used 2 balls (+2). In the bag of :yarn I got last week there was some gray, so I started another elephant. Most of the time I'm working on getting the elephant pattern typed up (my notes are a mess).  I found notes for a reindeer which says use the cow pattern, then it has how to make antlers and a deer tail. I want make one, but I can't find my cow pattern :sigh . Maybe I'll find it for next year :lol . 

WTD: + 2  YTD: + 138

Ellie 13