Boxing Day 2018 (any charity projects)

babypoohsmom

Darski so sorry about your shower accident.  Those can be painful for a while.  The doll outfits and baby stuff is beautiful.

I've been alternating between doll and family presents.  I'm working on another doll outfit now and hope to have it finished over the weekend. I would like to have more time.  Then again perhaps it always feels that way.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denise I have had that happen lots of times before this upgrade.  I thought it was probably because I use my phone to get here and the signal comes and goes.  I am greatful for that feature though.  Since it saves my message I can resubmit it and not have to retype it when I signal returns.  

Darski thank you so much.  The doll clothes are amazing!!!  The box was so full it almost burst when I opened it!!!  There really aren't words to describe how thrilled I am to be passing on these amazing outfits.  The details are always so amazing on your outfits.  It is always fun just opening the box and going through them.

I don't normally indulge in taking pictures of the individual outfits on the dolls, but it has been a trying day and I decided to indulge myself and took some of pictures of the baby doll outfits on my model of the brand of doll that will be going with the donations.  I eventually ran out of time and just had to start taking pictures of the rest. 

Darski Sept 2018.png

This was the outfit that got me started on taking the pictures.  I always check the donations to make sure they fit the dolls we will be sending.  It hasn't been a problem, but my theory is if the clothes don't fit I have time to find a doll that will fit the if I check.   I don't normally take pictures of the donated outfits on the dolls, but today needed a little fun.

Darski2 Sept 2018.png

Doll accessories.  They are nicely sealed so I didn't want to open them.

Darski3 Sept2018.png

Darski4 Sept 2018.png

Darski5 Sept 2018.png

Darski6 Sept 2018.png

Darski7 Sept 2018.png

Darski8 Sept 2018.png

I want to get DH to get picture of this with his camera on the doll it is beautiful.

Darski9 Sept 2018.png

Darski12 Sept 2018.png

Darski13 Sept 2018.png

Darski14 Sept 2018.png

I've seen Barbie doll dresses with hoop skirts but never one for the 18" doll.  This is amazing.

Darski15 Sept 2018.png

Darski16 Sept 2018.png

Darski11 Sept 2018.png

Darski10 Sept 2018.png

Wow, they are all so cute. I don't remember seeing the white dress with the ruffles. That is adorable.

Sorry that I have been MIA lately. I have been working some overtime. Tuesday I worked my regular job and then worked overtime as traffic control for a Coyotes game. Wednesday I worked all day and then did traffic control for a Beyoncé concert. I am basically the person who changes the lights to try to get traffic moving.  It was exhausting to work back to back events. I'll have to wait for my paycheck before I let you know if it was worth it. 

It will be nice to relax and watch some football and crochet on Sunday! 

Wow, thanks for all of the pictures. It seems like it should have taken more than a year to get all of those adorable outfits together. Every time I thought I saw my favorite, I kept scrolling and it was too hard to pick a favorite!!

Brenda where do your scarves go? They look really soft.

I have three more beds going to the shelter tomorrow. Sunshine decided to test them.

image.thumb.jpeg.385f6a6fd8bbf74fb2dd6d272867b26d.jpeg

Denise Sunshine and the beds are cute. This batch of scarves I gave to my sister to drop off at REAP her towns emergency assistance program.   Last year she took them scarves and baby/lapghans and she said they were tickled to get them.  

I'm afraid I won't be able to send another parcel this year.  I have to pay for cataract surgery (sometime soon) so I am just counting my pennies.

However what I still have will make a good start for next year's parcel. 

Sorry about this.

Archived