2017 Drops Christmas Calendar is up!

Granny Square

Whee!  I'm like a little kid waiting for the door to open.  Had a hard time finding it this year for some reason  https://www.garnstudio.com/christmas-calendar.php?y=2017&cid=17

You can open the newest door at midnight GMT, which is 4pm for me on the US west coast, 7 US east coast.  It's a mix of knit and crochet patterns.

edit- the midnight GMT used to be true but it looks like it might be earlier this year....will have to test this!

• 3 weeks later...

I was so bummed when the last day of the calendar came up as an error of 'has not been translated'.  For the curious...the last bit in the URL above is cid=17, which I guessed meant country id=USA, so I signed in from the first screen as Dansk (Danish) which is cid=1, so I deleted the 7 from the US calendar URL and could then see the pattern.  The pattern for Dec 24 is a wreath made of white pom-poms (apparently pong-pongs in Danish :) )  Oddly enough, in the Danish view the pattern name was in English (Snow Wreath). 

What are your favorites?  Mine were the red heart doily (day 8) and the knitted mug warmer (day 10).  The fine gauge knit colorwork was lovely, but I think I'll just admire the photos...

Archived