Tampa Doll

C’Ville Tote December 2017

Just got an e-mail from the PO.  The tote should be delivered today.

So I will give a clue for the new owner's name.  See if you can guess.

babypooh.jpg    Mom.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll

The tote was delivered and put into a parcel locker.  So I will give her till this afternoon, then I will tell you all who it is.

Ok, looks like she may not be home or may not of gotten to the parcel box.

The person it was sent to was Babypoohsmom.

I am waiting anxiously.

Here I am! Oh goodness what a surprise!!  First, I must tell you that I jammed my Dad's mailbox key into our box and it got stuck there. We finally got into the box three days later. Because the mailman could still open the box even when we couldn't, we had 4 days of mail when we finally got it out. I dumped it on the counter and "clank" out came the key. It was too late to go back to the box in the dark (it's at the end of our street) so I went the next morning, found two boxes in the locker and tossed them both in the back seat of my car. Assuming they both belonged to my husband (because I did not order anything) I dumped them on the kitchen counter after a late night doing animal rescue stuff. So now we are at something like day FIVE after the box was delivered that I opened it.  So I *finally* realized what a bag lady was and could not believe I was chosen! So I snap a picture and go to log on to the Ville. The freekin' Internet was down! My husband would call the company during the day (he's retired) and they would get it running and by the time I came home for work, it would be down again. Today I decided that if the cable still wasn't working I was going to send the picture from my phone to my work email, damn be the no-personal-use-of-Internet rules at work, I was going to sneak in a post tomorrow. 

So without further ado...THANK YOU TAMPA DOLL for the wonderful gift. I have to decide what to do with the pickle. It has been about 12 years since we've had a Christmas tree because we always seem to have foster kittens at Christmas and kittens+Christmas trees=nightmare. And if that tree potholder is a pattern you can share, I would really appreciate it.  And I don't know if you did some clever spying to decide on the colors of green and gold but they are my Packers colors!!

image.thumb.jpeg.971314ba122dbadf6edbeb2b0d80fb28.jpeg

Edited by babypoohsmom
  • Like 5

Ps, if you look along the right of the picture, you can see an orange paw. I had to ditch the stitch markers in the kitchen drawer or they would been in a kitten tummy in nothing flat. I just wanted you to know that I did find them in the box! 

Edited by babypoohsmom
  • Like 3

Congratulations and welcome to the bag lady club! :)

I thought you'd appreciate this pic of my 4-5 mo kitten, Lily...

20171207_202921.thumb.jpg.8f2dd44982bea425ab8f92cb418f74d4.jpg

She likes to hide near the top of the tree. Every morning I scrounge around the house for ornaments and redecorate the tree. She thinks I put it up just for her!

• Like 3

I hear you about cats we are owned by four so last year I went to Dollar Tree and bought what we like to call our Window Tree.  It is one of those flat trees that cost all of one dollar,I put a 3M Command hook on the window and hang the tree from it,I have used earrings for ornaments.  I do have battery operated lights that I can use with it but I haven't bothered with them this year. 

IMG_0612.JPG

• Like 3

Congratulation!!!! What an ordeal! Sometimes life is just like that isn't it lol. Glad things are all working for you again and enjoy your bag!

• Like 1

I know the one who gets it this year will love her bag it is beautiful you have put so much work into all of them. :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, redrosesdz said:

Congratulations and welcome to the bag lady club! :)

I thought you'd appreciate this pic of my 4-5 mo kitten, Lily...

20171207_202921.thumb.jpg.8f2dd44982bea425ab8f92cb418f74d4.jpg

She likes to hide near the top of the tree. Every morning I scrounge around the house for ornaments and redecorate the tree. She thinks I put it up just for her!

Love that familiar pose. I just know my TC thought the tree full of  "cat toys" appeared each year just for her.  The tree has been hard to look at this year without her.

Edited by bgs
  • Like 3

So glad you got the bag.  Truthfully I thought you might of gone out of town on vacation.

Love the picture of the cat in the middle of the tree.  My sister's cat use to do that.

Not having a cat, we only had to watch the ornaments on the bottom of the tree, especially the shinny ones, as my dog use to look at them and think it was another dog.

I will look for the pattern and let you know.  I think it was a free pattern.

Enjoy all and may it serve you well.

• Like 1

Denise congrats on becoming the final bag lady.  Now Mary Jo can finally breathe a sigh of relief.  I am sure that is one thing she will not miss----worrying about the safe arrival of each tote.

9 minutes ago, bgs said:

Love that familiar pose. I just know my TC thought the tree full of  "cat toys" appeared each year just for her.  The tree has been hard to look at this year without her.

Brenda, I'm so sorry for your loss. My Tigger got to enjoy "his tree" for a week before he passed away. I put it up extra early this year just for him.

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the club!  Sorry you had such tribulations getting and posting it.

My one kitty, gone long ago, never climbed the tree.  Her trick was to knock a few of the lower ornaments off and sit under the tree next to them looking innocent.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

Her trick was to knock a few of the lower ornaments off and sit under the tree next to them looking innocent.

Yes thats what happened here so I hung little plush things on the bottom for her to "sneak" off the tree.  She took a liking to a crocheted Christmas tree ornament that a friend sent so I made her one to play with.

• Like 2