natcat

Save An Image

I want to ask, how do I save an edited comment I made,

I have been trying to replace an afghan picture that was missing.

I'm going to 'speak' Windows computer here, as I don't know how to do this on a tablet or phone.

For the photo, you should be able to right click the photo, which will come up with a menu, choose 'save image as' then name it and tell it where to save it .  

If you want to save an image of the text of a post (or text plus the image--whatever you can see on the page), open an application that you can paste an image to - like Paint, Word, any drawing or image editing software you have *, come back here and click the 'PrtSc' (print screen) key (this functions like 'copy' if you are copying and pasting), then go to the other application and paste it in, an save it.

* I have Windows 10 and Office, so I could use Paint or any of the Office programs including Microsoft Office Picture Manager which is user-friendly for simple editing like brightness, contrast, cropping, rotating.  (The Win10 app that apparently comes with the system called "Photos" is pretty useless, in any event you can't copy/paste into it).  If you don't have Office, you can download a free Office-like suite like Open Office or Office Libre, or there are free Paint-like programs out there.

edited to add -  Shortcut keys if you need them: ctrl + c for copy, ctrl + v to paste.  

Edited by Granny Square

On 11/15/2017 at 9:39 AM, Granny Square said:

I'm going to 'speak' Windows computer here, as I don't know how to do this on a tablet or phone.

For the photo, you should be able to right click the photo, which will come up with a menu, choose 'save image as' then name it and tell it where to save it .  

If you want to save an image of the text of a post (or text plus the image--whatever you can see on the page), open an application that you can paste an image to - like Paint, Word, any drawing or image editing software you have *, come back here and click the 'PrtSc' (print screen) key (this functions like 'copy' if you are copying and pasting), then go to the other application and paste it in, an save it.

* I have Windows 10 and Office, so I could use Paint or any of the Office programs including Microsoft Office Picture Manager which is user-friendly for simple editing like brightness, contrast, cropping, rotating.  (The Win10 app that apparently comes with the system called "Photos" is pretty useless, in any event you can't copy/paste into it).  If you don't have Office, you can download a free Office-like suite like Open Office or Office Libre, or there are free Paint-like programs out there.

edited to add -  Shortcut keys if you need them: ctrl + c for copy, ctrl + v to paste.  

Click on this link, I don't know how to add

the picture to this comment

Purple Round Ripple Afghan

Edited by natcat
add photo