Tampa Doll

November 2017 Table and Tree

There for a while every month I posted my tree and table.  I stopped for a while, as I thought everyone was getting tired of them.  I was asked where they were, so I had new pictures taken.

I love Thanksgiving, as it reminds me of family and friendship.  I have both Pilgrims and Native American's on my table.  I even have the TeePee with the opening facing east.  I tried to match the bead work to pictures I have seen.

I do hope you enjoy the pictures and remember all your family and friends.  I know you have had some trouble with adds on PhotoBucket, but here are my gif's I hope they are better.

Tree Decorations  Table  Tree  Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving

sp November 2017 Table.JPG

sp November 2017 Tree.JPG

• Like 4

I LOVE seeing your holiday decorations! Thank you for posting them. :)

I'm drawn to the bright doily in the middle of the table. It reminds me of candy corn. Fantastic center piece! 

• Like 1

Mary Jo I always looked forward to seeing your tree and table each month.  Even though it may look the same to you I see different things each time.  Thank you for sharing with us.

• Like 1

oh thank you for posting this is just for sure eye candy  i love the figures they are just precious and that turkey is adorable love it all thank

for showing us !!!

• Like 1

Very nice! :)

I like that big doily in orange & yellow. Great colors for Thanksgiving. How big is that doily?.

Looks almost big enough to be a tree skirt :).

Krys

• Like 1

Never tired of your Pictures Mary Jo! I always ogle at all the lovelies you have sitting around your tree. One day I hope to be able to display the things I have made! :)

• Like 1