Tampa Doll

C’Ville Tote Oct. 2017

Mary Jo,

When you posted that tote I did clicked on that link to Photobucket and at that time I just did not had a time to write anything about that. It is getting worse & worse. Just way too much advertizing at the same time.  That makes it heard to view that picture/pictures. After a second or two big pop-pops are showing up. One from the left side the other at the bottom, covering a big portion. And if that would not be enough..?. Than the video comes up on the right bottom corner (that is not small), covers up big portion of that picture. I tried that twice and third time today (just to check if same will happen). Same thing happened.

Those people are shameless!. After all they are charging fees to costumers like you and they should provide a reasonable service for that money.  Now they are covering up those pictures to make more money...I guess is never enough for them.

I am suspecting that pretty soon media people will start doing the same thing to our TV screen. Commercial breaks will not be enough any longer. 

Krys

Well guess what the mailman just dropped off at my house?  ;)

Thank you so very much Mary Jo.  It is lovely.  And you are also, with you being without power last month and all yet you found time to make another bag. 

Love the dark colors and the extras are so cute.  I was just thinking today how I needed to get my Halloween decorations up.  LOL

• Like 1

So glad you like the tote and the little extras.

I just brought out my Halloween decorations. 

May the tote serve you well and may it always be filled with WIPS,

• Like 1

Congratulations!  I was hoping it was you. :)  Your posts over the years have always been so helpful and informative!  I know you will love your tote bag! :manyheart

Welcome to the bag lady club!!!! The tote is amazing in how much it can hold - both gorgeous and useful!