BIG "Halloween Trio" - LIGHTED

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:),

I made that for my daughter condominium, Lobby window. Just because the size was perfect for that. Those characters are pretty big - 20" tall even with those "stems" on top  tilted to the side.
2 litters soda bottles are used for their body. In the back of each  doll there is an opening for 7watts light to go inside & to be clipped . Those characters here on those pictures are NOT light up. Because my daughter got those lights, she will put them in.

I needed to finish that project early because my daughter want that by the end of this month. I think she is going to display that this coming weekend.

You can find those patterns in a book: "Holiday Celebration"
That "Trio" would be perfect for any window display or any other place. Kids would just love that.
Even only one of them kids would love to get :)

Happy Halloween,
Krys

DSC01207.thumb.JPG.b7c0c58fa82748e55d0c848cf8f3eea8.JPG

DSC01230.thumb.JPG.aa26647cf28e41839aae651364dc4636.JPG

DSC01236.thumb.JPG.32d391d36061af453a256044c9d273da.JPG

DSC01229.thumb.JPG.b06c64cd105bac31d023fa246097bc5f.JPG

They are all adorable! They must have worked up pretty quickly, because it was only a few days ago you mentioned needing the bottles. They look like they took a lot of hours to make.

I think the witch's expression and nose are especially perfect! She's my favorite. The decorative background is great, too! :)

3 hours ago, TheRusticHook said:

These are fantastic :) I also love that little pumpkin doll..can't see it real clear so can't tell if it's a bear or a cat? I know that's not what you are showing but I think it's adorable! :tup

That is a little pumpkin-bear. If I remember right I made that using a pattern. I will look for that and will post that link here for you.

Krys

1 hour ago, USpolishgirl said:

That is a little pumpkin-bear. If I remember right I made that using a pattern. I will look for that and will post that link here for you.

Krys

I thought it was a bear...it is adorable! :)

On 9/26/2017 at 1:00 PM, TheRusticHook said:

These are fantastic :) I also love that little pumpkin doll..can't see it real clear so can't tell if it's a bear or a cat? I know that's not what you are showing but I think it's adorable! :tup

1) Pumpkin Bear.  Here you will get a bigger& better picture of that bear. There is a link to that pattern.
2) Here is another Halloween nice pattern "Kitty Witch" - link, you might like that.

Krys

6 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

I just love the way you display your things.  This group is just adorable.

Do you remember when I was looking for eye-lashes to buy for that Witch?. Well, I never got around getting them. On the end when I was looking at my yarn I sew a black scrubby yarn, the "light bulb" went on LOL. Her eye lashes are small pieces of that yarn.

Krys

Thank You Ladies:)

I am making that pumpkin again. I need something for my little neighbors to give . I will not make that whole "Trio"  for them, too much work LOL. Just that pumpkin.

Krys

• 2 weeks later...

Kids  having a lot of fun here (in US) on Halloween.  Dressing up and getting ALL those  candies, chocolates & other goodies..:). 

Even adults do not want to miss out on that fun. They are having Halloween party!. They usually renting costumes. And they do have a very beautiful costumes in those rental places.

Krys 

Archived