Katie S

Hello everyone!

I just found this site. I was looking for some help with a pattern and found your site. I'm sure I'll enjoy this. I'm 66 and have been crocheting for years. I love to see the patterns emerge as I do them. I do like doilys, afghans and baby items. But, I've tried lots of things over the years. I look forward to talking to the group here. 

Hello Katie, welcome

What pattern are you needing help with. Please tell me where or what in the pattern you need help with.

• Like 1

Hi  and Welcome    to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

• Like 1

Thank y'all for the welcome. Tampa Doll we are almost neighbors. Winter Haven here. Hope you faired ok in the storm! 

• Like 1

NinaW, I posted on the forum under pattern help about the pattern. It's in the book from Annie's Crochet Doily Afghans, Pineapple Celebration. It's connecting the motifs. First & second, I got, starting the third to six I'm not sure how I'm to connect them. Thanks 

I have checked out a tutorial, I hope this will help. I looked up the pattern but it is just showing me doilies called Pineapple Celebration.

Happy Crocheting Katie!

I just love the book.. I have to say I have not tried connecting doilies to make an afghan before. Looks like fun.

I can't seem to find the Pineapple Celebration one exactly that your working on.

• Like 1