Update - Pandy's final touches..LOL

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I just got those pictures from my daughter and I tough that is funny & I need to post that.  It is about that Owl (cat toy) what I made for Pandy last year.
That is what Pandy did to that owl ears. I think that looks cute!. I told my daughter:" I think that owl looks better now than before! LOL"
Krys
PS: I have NO idea WHY the first pictures showed up second (in the middle). I wanted that second picture to be first, the third to be second & the first to be the last. I did uploaded that wey, BUT this computer here got a differant idea.. 

I really miss that old way everything was working & set-up. That was before that new softweare got instaled. One of the problems is: pictures are showing up sooo HUGE!:(. And now I do not even get ANY "email" with reply's to any post here. Not even notification about PM I get here. And there are few more problems.....

Before & after:

That second picture is before Pandy got that Owl. Rest of  are taken now. That first picture where you see Pandy's paw. She was trying to take away her owl from my daughter when she was taking pictures

59be1f9eea72a_IMG_1850-10-09-17-10-05PandyherOwlUpdate2.thumb.JPG.8aabc33b0374bb35a2c19a0c951896bc.JPG

DSC00511.JPG

IMG_1842-10-09-17-10-05 Pandy and her Owl Update 5.JPG

Thank You Ladies:)

Yes Pandy loves her owl & all other crochet toys. But, she hides them from the other animals. We still do not know where??.

Lately I been few times at my daughter house due to my granddaughter illness.  BUT I never seen that owl there! LOL.

Animals are sooo cute and funny! 

I am animal lover. I love ALL of them, even those I am scared of  they might harm me.

Krys

6 hours ago, redrosesdz said:

I didn't know your gd is ill. I hope she gets better soon! I was wondering where you've been. Now I know. :(

Yes she is ill :(.

And if that would not be bad enough about couple weeks ago I find out that my little dog got a cancer :(.

I will write to you.

Krys

Archived