Starting September 1st

Fallen angel

ohhh boy I can hardly wait!!! Tomorrow I am hosting the year long Granny Stripe Temperature Blanket.  I have never made one and I wanted my blanket to be nice and comfortable.  These are the colors I chose for different temp's.

Holly Berry             Real Teal                     Turqua              Aruba Sea

Lilac                       Violet                           Mango

Spring Green         Pretty N Pink               Cherry Red

Pumpkin                Blue Hawaii                  Lavender

Hot Pink                Light Raspberry            Chianti

As you can see I LOVE lots of bright and cheerful colors, lol.  If anyone would want to join in, feel free to join, the link is in my signature.  We also have other smaller projects, Since the Temperature Blanket is year long, I was thinking of having a holiday CAL starting October 1st.  I already have Halloween projects listed, of course you do not have to do all of them, whichever ones you feel comfortable to do.  But even if you don't want to join the group, I will be posting progress pictures of the blanket as it comes along.  Any and all advice or comments are welcome.  I love this community:chook :manyheart:cheer:ghug:clap:angel:chook  BTW this is a close up of the stitches used in the Granny Stripe Pattern.

Hugs,

Kim

6a00e551101c54883401b8d172dcc8970c-800wi.jpg

Archived