Veronika Rohrhofer

Time to show some more Gütermann C Ne 50 doilies

I have made a few Gütermann sewing thread C Ne 50 doilies since I came back from my holiday in Hurghada. All these patterns come as graphs from old German crochet books. With the sewing thread I use a TULIP hook size 0,35mm.

293b.JPG

293c.JPG

296a.JPG

297.JPG

298.JPG

299.JPG

300a.JPG

301.JPG

302.JPG

303.JPG

304.JPG

DSCN7090.JPG

Jaw dropping, stunning, gorgeous!! I forgot to include amazing!

Thank you for sharing your work with us. I love everything you make. :manyheart

I quite often show your work to people who don't come to this site. They always ask, "What does she do with them?" and "How many has she made?" That's usually followed by, "Does she sell them?" I always have to answer that I don't know. What are the right answers?

Edited by redrosesdz
  • Like 1

Your work is always pretty beyond words to describe it! Such a nice variety of designs. I'm not sure which I find more astonishing--working with sewing thread or blocking them afterwards.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redrosesdz said:

Jaw dropping, stunning, gorgeous!! I forgot to include amazing!

Thank you for sharing your work with us. I love everything you make. :manyheart

I quite often show your work to people who don't come to this site. They always ask, "What does she do with them?" and "How many has she made?" That's usually followed by, "Does she sell them?" I always have to answer that I don't know. What are the right answers?

Thank you, I am honoured!

I hope that I can have an exhibition in my home town in Carinthia next summer or later. Must have more than a hundred sewing thread pieces by now. I have started with the sewing thread in January 2015 and only recently I have started to frame the pretty ones. I don't know yet, if I ever will sell some as I would rather like to see them hanging somewhere in public. I have given away a few small ones lately.

DSCN7077.JPG

• Like 1

I am simply astonished at your doilies!  Every time I see the "next" one, I say:  "Oh! That's my favorite one!"  Then I see the next!!!

They are all quite beautiful Veronika. Thank you for taking the time to share the photos with us.