Time to show some more Gütermann C Ne 50 doilies

Veronika Rohrhofer

Jaw dropping, stunning, gorgeous!! I forgot to include amazing!

Thank you for sharing your work with us. I love everything you make. :manyheart

I quite often show your work to people who don't come to this site. They always ask, "What does she do with them?" and "How many has she made?" That's usually followed by, "Does she sell them?" I always have to answer that I don't know. What are the right answers?

5 hours ago, redrosesdz said:

Jaw dropping, stunning, gorgeous!! I forgot to include amazing!

Thank you for sharing your work with us. I love everything you make. :manyheart

I quite often show your work to people who don't come to this site. They always ask, "What does she do with them?" and "How many has she made?" That's usually followed by, "Does she sell them?" I always have to answer that I don't know. What are the right answers?

Thank you, I am honoured!

I hope that I can have an exhibition in my home town in Carinthia next summer or later. Must have more than a hundred sewing thread pieces by now. I have started with the sewing thread in January 2015 and only recently I have started to frame the pretty ones. I don't know yet, if I ever will sell some as I would rather like to see them hanging somewhere in public. I have given away a few small ones lately.

DSCN7077.JPG

I am simply astonished at your doilies!  Every time I see the "next" one, I say:  "Oh! That's my favorite one!"  Then I see the next!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived