RED DOG

Pattern Instructions

There were 4 posts related to my topic yesterday but I have been searching for the reply button which I cannot find so I am starting a new topic.  The pattern I am doing is not online, it is an old pattern I purchased on ebay (Halloween Table Topper with Cat Motifs) I am starting the pumpkin Center. Row 1 Starting at bottom, with pumpkin, ch19, dc  In 4th ch from hook, dc  In next ch, ch2, sk next 2 Chs, (dc  In each of next 3 Chs, ch2, sk next 2 Chs) twice, dc  In each of last 2 Chs, turn (11 dc,  3 ch sps).  I understand all of this.  Row 2: Ch3 (counts as first dc) dc in next st, fpdc around same stitch, (ch2, dc in next ch sp, dc in each of next 3 sts, fpdc around same st as last st worked) twice, ch2 sk next ch sp, dc in each of last 3 sts, turn (13dc, 3 fpdc, 3 ch sps)

I don't understand the fpdc around same stitch as last stitch worked.  I believe the fpdc around the same stitch is the post under the dc you just made, but the same stitch as last stitch worked as be confused.  I would appreciate any help and since I am new to this forum can someone please tell me where the reply button is.  Thanks

Hi again :)  there are reply buttons (or boxes i guess) both above and below the thread as a whole.  when you look at my post here, right below it you should see a box that says reply to this topic.  

do you know how to find your original thread?  you can always go to your profile page and see your most recent posts.  click on your own avatar (little picture under your name) to get to your profile.  

I think I can ;-)   but really that discussion should be in the first thread you started, since this section is for help with how to use the board---which is the right place for your question about the reply box.   I did reply there already about the post stitch , did you see that?  

The forum changed it's software platform recently, and a lot of things changed.  At the very top, you can see a menu bar that says

browse - activity - help

Under activity>my activity streams, you can look at "threads I started", as well as "threads I follow" and "people I follow" and other things.

You'll only see "Reply" in the box when you are actually creating a post yourself.