Hello from Kountry Camp

Camphooker

Hello from Kountry Resort. I am Cheryl aka Kountry Hooker.

My husband and I decided to give up our brick and mortar for full time camp life a year ago and we love it  I have been crocheting off and on since I was 10 and with my new lifestyle gives me lots more time to hook. 

I have been married for 21 years this time and we have 5 children (his mine and ours) awaiting the arrival (Monday) of our 11th grandbaby.  We also have a fur Yorkie (Krissy) 

I love to crochet just about anything especially afghans baby items and toys 

I look forward to meeting and chatting with fellow hookers and Thank you all for having me

IMG_4734.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4785.JPG

IMG_5587.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome   to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Your work is very nice and what an adorable model you have there.

I'm new here too. The black and red hat is amazing!

I'm curious to know what you meant by the "camp life". My husband and I have been dreaming of selling this house in the city for acres of land in the middle of nowhere. I'm thinking canvas tent without electricity while we build a little cabin.

Welcome to Crochetville! 

Your pics are great! Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable, especially in the tops you crocheted!

I love your blue and white entrelac. Is it tunisian? I did something similar last year for my grandson. I had to look twice, because it's so similar. 

Hi Cheryl!

Welcome to the 'ville! I love your work, especially the cute little jacket. I have also been married for 21 years and we have 7. We live full time in an rv and travel around the country, although hubby says he will be ready to go back to Alaska in a year or two.

Archived