Sign in to follow this  
Empress Busy Bee

Crochet Planner

I bought one yesterday at Walmart and though others might be interested.

It is by Boye.   It has a plastic type cover and back, held together with an attached elastic. The planner is wire bound.  There is cute crochet on the cover and throughout the planer.  Inside there is a plastic zip holder.  It is then section off: 

Reference.  This has tools (a breakdown of hoots, hook sizes, ounces/grams, yarn sizes, abbreviations, and symbols.

Projects. Work in progress list, graph paper, Project with a place for everything.  Several of these pages

Inventory.  Note page, tool inventory page, several swatch pages with places for information.

Calendar.  Blank month at a glance calendar followed by a couple week at a glance, and a note page for each month.  You can start this any year.  It does have mini at a glance calendar for 2017, 2018,  and 2019 at the very front.

I know some don't use Ravelry which has a lot of those same features so this might be a good alternative for you. 

It was $12.47.

There was one for knitting, too.  :)

Sounds interesting. I'll look for it next time I get in town. I usually just make a list of names with the project listed next to each name that I want to make. Then just cross it out when completed. Pretty mundane- huh? LOL