I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I happened across Jimbo's Front Porch after not having passed by in a while and noticed there haven't been any postings lately. Does anyone know if Jimbo is still around? Such a nice man. 

I haven't seen him since the website changed, but he was here not long before that.  He said he's not coming here as much, because the interest in his hooks here has waned.  You can go to his website to see his beautiful hooks...

http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, redrosesdz said:

I haven't seen him since the website changed, but he was here not long before that.  He said he's not coming here as much, because the interest in his hooks here has waned.  You can go to his website to see his beautiful hooks...

http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/

Is this his current blog site? He hasn't posted there since October 2016.

• Like 1

Thanks! His last blog post was October 2016. You know how it is. It's the Internet. You get to sort of know people and then they disappear and you worry. :-)

• Like 1

He lives in the area of very frequent forest fires!  I hope he wasn't burned out in one of the latest ones!  And I hope SOMEone out there will be able to find out about him, and tell him we all miss him!

• Like 1