Tampa Doll

Terri's Comfort Ghan Delivered

114 posts in this topic

Everything is simply wonderful... lovely... beautiful! (I couldn't pick just one adjective.) I know that it won't replace Terri's mourning, but it should help her feel loved knowing how much her Crochetville family cares. 

Thank you.  I thought about the button idea, but I had none in the house and did not know how long it would take to get them delivered.  So I closed all sides.  I have given Terri idea's as to how to change that if she likes.

The box will be packed up today and will either go out tomorrow or Saturday.  As soon as it hits the stoop, I will post the DC #.

Thank you all again for your help with this project.

Mary Jo - LOVELY job! And getting those goodies from Anna was perfect!!! Terri will feel the hugs from us...

Good Morning.

The package is on the stoop waiting to be picked up.  Here is the package and the DC # 9405803699300476391862  You can start watching it tomorrow.

Shipping Box (2).JPG

Package has been picked up.  You should be able to start tracking it now.

1 person likes this

Tha afghan and the pillows are amazing! It's a very special gift!

I just checked the PO and the box is in Tulsa.  They are saying it should be delivered today.

The package is out for delivery.

Before it gets delivered, I want to thank everyone who helped with this and for those who wanted to, but could not.  Without you all this would not of happened.

1 person likes this

And Mary Jo - you were so organized and fast getting it all done. You're the go-to person when something needs doing! Can't wait for her to see everything!

How big did the ghan turn out to be? Not sure if you mentioned what size bed you had it on for the pictures. I often read posts way too fast:P

It turned out to be 6 feet by 5 feet.  it was 6 squares x 5 squares and they were all 12 inches each.

I can't wait till she gets it.

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

It turned out to be 6 feet by 5 feet.  it was 6 squares x 5 squares and they were all 12 inches each.

I can't wait till she gets it.

That's a terrific size! A bedspread!! And the pillows....can't wait to hear from her!!