Terri's Comfort Ghan Delivered

Tampa Doll

As of right now, with the ones in the mail, I should be ok, but I will let you know, if things change.  Wow lots of ,,,,,'s in that sentence.

Thank you for inquiring.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Just saw this thread, great work ladies! I'm only sorry I didn't see it sooner. Can't wait to see the finished blanket!

Mary Jo,  this is going to be beautiful!  Oh! and thanks for sending the Angels Among Us video!!!  Absolutely beautiful!!

Thank you.  I love that song and video.

I hope to get the last 2 squares today.  Then comes my favorite part SEWING.  NOT!!!!

It is really pretty.  I think I rearranged it two or three times yesterday.

Pictures will come soon.

I'm very excited to see how you arranged all the gorgeous squares!!  I'm just sorry that I couldn't contribute this time around.  The contributions you got are so beautiful!

On a side note, I quit doing join-after motif projects, because I hate the arranging and sewing parts.  LOL  More power to you for doing the yucky part of the project!!

Mary Jo - too bad we're not neighbors....you know sewing squares together is my favorite Zen activity! Looking forward to seeing the finished ghan.:manyheart

7 hours ago, judianne said:

Mary Jo - too bad we're not neighbors....you know sewing squares together is my favorite Zen activity! Looking forward to seeing the finished ghan.:manyheart

Oh How I wish we were.  I would gladly hand over the sewing.

Here is the last 2 squares.  Thank you all coming soon. A beautiful afghan.

CShort

Cshort (1).JPG

Cshort (2).JPG

17 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Oh How I wish we were.  I would gladly hand over the sewing.

:lol:lol

Go, MJ, go!:cheer

Wish I could have helped you sew them together!  Now that I've learned the invisible seam stitch, I even enjoy joining!! :yes

Archived