Terri's Comfort Ghan Delivered

Tampa Doll

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo,

Do you still need a square?. I could make one today and mail that to you.

I usually do not make squares, I was never "in to" that. Yes, thru my crocheting life time I made a couple plain granny squares for my daughter as a wash cloths. Yesterday I was looking on line at bunch of different fancy designs 12" squares. I came a cross one that I think I would like to try:). It would be a mix: med. purple & white. I think it would look very nice. There are many different stiches in that square, not only "granny stitch" LOL.

Krys

Thank you all.  I will keep my eye out for all the packages.

Krys I sent you an e-mail.

Can't wait to get all the squares and see how they go together.

Looking to maybe outline in white with a Purple scallop on the last row.  Any other ideas?

Got 4 more squares.  Ansept and Avon Lady.  Thank you both very much.  Avon Lady that color is going to be beautiful.

As soon as I get pictures, I will post them.

Thank you Empress Busy Bee I think that will look great also.

I just got 3 more packages.  Peggy85225 - Judianne & Jayashiangel.  The are all so pretty.  I may start laying out the squares this weekend.

As soon as I get pictures I will show them.

Peggy85225,what lovely squares everyone's have been wonderful

Mary Jo,mine & Rene's went out this afternoon,you should receive them Monday

tracking # 9500 1153 7871 7180 1375 83

Mary Jo, this ghan is going o be amazing - I'm glad you're the one assembling all the pretty squares. I trust your eye for things like this so very much!

This project worked out great for me busted  out some scrap yarn for the squares....

Recently my mom and I are sorting & cleaning up my yarn (mess) and getting more organized for the scraps in to color coded boxes so I can grab them to make things vs having a  big mess of boxes/bags/etc of stuff in the corner LOL.... So when I need say pink scrap yarn I locate the boxes in the corner with the label that says Pink LOL she is too organized for me...LOL we should have all of the sorting done this weekend so I can find stuff...

Jay, I second Mary Jo - could I borrow your mom too?? My yarn closet had so many bags of WIPs and leftover yarn I had to pull out some piles of certain colors and put them in containers and set them around my upstairs sitting room so I could see what I have! You are not alone!

Got some more squares today.  When the thunder and lightning stop, we will get pictures.

LegalWoman17 - bgs - katieallen8090 are the ones I got today.  I think when I get the last that re in the mail, I will have enough.  I will start to lay it out on Monday.

Pictures to come.

Archived