Granny Square

Fee Original Patterns - Dot Matthews' pinned patterns not working

Posting this so Amy and Donna see this, MamaRose22 pointed out that Dot's patterns come up with a 404 file not found error, which I'm seeing too on Windows 10 and Chrome.   

The patterns should all still be here in the forum. These links just no longer redirect.

I will need to take the time to search the forum and find the current correct links for them all. Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I will be able to do that. Crochetville is moving in to studio space this week, then I have a big local event next Saturday, and our grand opening the Saturday after that.

If any forum members have time to search out good links, if you could post them in the other thread I would be most appreciative. I'll update the first post as soon as I possibly can.

I am not able to access the patterns either.  However, I am getting a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Judejean, If you go to the last page (at the moment) of that thread, Empress Busy Bee managed to find where the links are hiding.  I'm sure they'll get fixed on the first page as soon as Amy and Donna can get to it.  Since you're new (welcome!), you may not be aware the site changed software/magic mysterious stuff recently and they are still working out a few kinks. :hook