Tampa Doll

C’ville June 2017 tote

40 posts in this topic

Congratulations and welcome to the Bag Lady Club!!

1 person likes this

On 5/30/2017 at 11:26 AM, Tampa Doll said:

June is here and so is Summer.  This has been one crazy year for weather, so it should be exciting to see what is in store for us.

June is the month for Weddings, Graduations, Birthdays and of course Father’s Day.  It is also the one month that our gardens are in full bloom, be they vegetable or flower. 

The main color that reminds me June the most is Green.  There are so many shades around us, from deep dark green to new green.

I always looked forward to June, as a full summer to stay out and play, not having to go to school, until High School.

Summer meant BBQ’s and lots of fresh fruit and cold drinks.  Snow cones and the Ice Cream man coming around on his truck.  We never miss him, as our dog loved ice cream and would let us know when he was coming.  Mom always bought him a dish of vanilla just for himself.  Can we say spoiled?  We did not have pools then, but Dad would hook the garden hose to the top our out 6’ flag pool and put a spray nozzle on the end, so us kids could run under it to keep cool.  It faced the alley, so we did not have to worry about cars.

No air back then either.  It was windows open with screens and window fans.  During the day, the upstairs windows were closed with the fans pulling out the hot air and the downstairs windows were open with the fans pulling the air in.  We lived in a row home, or what is now called a townhouse.

This month’s tote is called Summer Flowers.  The tote is Peaches and Cream in green Ombre’ with green sides and cream handles for the leaves.  The pocket is yellow (sun), brown hook (earth) and French Rose (flowers).  The rose at the top is pink.  As usual a couple of surprises are added.

Let’s say Hello to tote #135 Summer Flowers.  GIF

sp 135 Crochetville CXXXV June Summer Flowers  2017.JPG 

Perfect name . . . Summer Flowers.  :manyheart

congrats Lovin2crochet,enjoy your awesome tote

1 person likes this

Glad you got the tote and so glad you like it.  Enjoy your goodies along with the tote.

May it server you well and may it always be filled with WIPS.

1 person likes this

Carole a big congrats on being the newest Bag Lady!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the Bag Lady Club, Carole!  It's a beautiful tote.  I'm sure you're going to love using it.  Enjoy!!  :)

1 person likes this

Thank you ~ :manyheart

My tote came at the most opportune time, too . . . been tired of always trying to find a plastic bag big enough for my crochet projects on-the-go! LoL  My Summer Flowers tote is SO much prettier!  I wasn't expecting to be a receiver so quickly, tho ~ :hook

1 person likes this

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Welcome to the Bag Lady Club.

Carole ~ Yay!  Have fun with your new tote...they hold a lot! :yay

Congrats, Carole!!!! Welcome to the bag lady club... Enjoy packing the tote with oodles of WIPs!