bgs

menu bar glitch

First of all I use my phone to access Crochetville.  Today the 3 parallel horizontal line icon is no longer functioning for me.  This is what takes me pretty much everywhere from accessing pms to updating my account.

Ok it is working.  What has happened was when the advertisements came back they dont all appear on the screen without having to scroll to move the screen  to see it all.  Now when I select that icon the choices open up over on that side of the screen instead of where they were before.

Brenda, thanks for lettIng us know. We'll see if there is a fix for that.

Thanks Amy.  I know you need to run the adds but I just cant begin to tell you how nice it was working before the adds  came back.  I know I didnt explain it very well.  I had gotten used to the way it was working so it took me awhile to figure out to scroll over.  Initially I had thought the icon was no longer working.   If you shrink it so it all fits you cant read it.  You have the column with the posts and half the add.  The next column has the ville background and just the other half of the add.  I dont know anything about dealing with software issues but it sort of looks like the add format isn't working so well with the new software at least when accessed using a phone.  

Can you let me know which phone and browser you're using?

Phone is LG Leon Android with T Mobile with Google Chrome as the browser.  

Donna and I both have iPhones, so we tried to duplicate what you're seeing. When we click that menu bar icon, all the options appear on the right side of the phone screen. If you click an option to go down to a deeper level, everything shifts over and stays on the right-hand edge of the phone, with no need for scrolling to see anything.

We did this with both the regular iPhone Safari browser and Chrome. This may be a function of Android-based phone software, we aren't sure.

However, we would prefer that the ads not be cut off and causing issues for anyone on a mobile phone. We will need to spend some time researching how  to show one size ad for computers and a different, smaller ad for mobile devices that will fit completely within the display screen. We'll see what we can do!