Tlcjs93

Bladder patterb

11 posts in this topic

Hi does anyone know where I can find a crochet pattern for a bladder please

Thank you

Are you making a school project? Just wondering how lifelike it needs to be.

Is it going to be stuffed?

Can you use any weight (thickness) of yarn?

Hiya it's for my self even just the shape would be great dosnt really need to be lifelike

Are you looking for crescent or moon shaped? That might be easier to find.

I think you could just use a pattern for a ball, then add a small "spout" for lack of a better word. So make a ball, but as you're finishing it, when you have only a few stitches, stop decreasing and just work even which will form a tube.

I agree with Magiccrochetfan, except googling it's sort of a flat ball, almost more like a Hershey's kiss shape; this is an interesting view, you can spin it 360° with your mouse

http://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/bladder

In addition to the 'spout' it seems to have 2 vessels at the top, which you could just make by attaching yarn after you're done, do a short chain and sc back.

Here is a site that shows you how to make various shapes, including a ball.  To make the flatter top, I'd increase the rate of increases for the first half (not by a lot, maybe by a stitch or 2 per round--you don't want it to ruffle), and reduce the rate of decreases at the bottom.  And maybe add a round or 2 to the 'work even' part in the middle.

http://www.mooglyblog.com/how-to-make-5-basic-crochet-shapes-free-patterns-and-links/

Edited by Granny Square

One of the Ravelry knitted/crocheted uterus patterns would work if you decrease where the cervix goes.