Looking for help!

Hellokitty10

Hello! I am new to this forum thing and am hoping to get some help! I am from Pennsylvania and have been crocheting for years. I love it! Unfortunately I am working on a new project that has me stumped. If there is anyone willing to help me untangle my mess please let me know! I am looking forward to learning from all of you and hopefully helping some as well!

Welcome to Crochetville!

We love to help when we can!  Here's what you need to do to get help ...

• Start a new post in the General Help section or Crochet Stitch Help section.
  • Tell us what is confusing or isn't working out for you.  The more you say, the better it is for us to understand.
  • Post a link to where you got the pattern.  Or if the pattern is in a book or magazine, tell us the name of the pattern, the name of the book/magazine, date (for magazine), designer's name and any other identifying information.
  • You can type the problem row/round.  You're allowed to type a couple of rows/rounds before the problem one, if it helps us to understand the problem.  Don't post the entire pattern.  Don't link to the entire pattern.
  • Post any pictures you can of the work in progress.  Use the Attach Files section under the message box.  (If you're replying to a post, click More Reply Options, to see the Attach Files section.

In other words, the more you tell us, the better chance we have of helping!

Hi Hellokitty, and welcome to the ville!  There are quite a few people here who love to help figure things out so you've come to the right place  ;)

Sharon (RedRoses) has posted an EXCELLENT outline above, so post as much as you can of that and probably a few people will jump in to offer ideas to solve the problem.  

this Introductions section is mainly for just saying hello, so as Sharon noted it's best to ask the question in the Help section; you will get the most targeted answers there.  

Where in PA? I'm asking because you may be able to find someone local. A yarn group is great place to find other crocheters. Check with local yarn shops, libraries, coffee shops, churches, senior centers or anywhere a group can meet around a table. Also, look @ the Crochet Guild of America website to see if there is a local chapter.

Archived