My Guetermann C Ne 50 doilies won Standard of Excellence

Congratulations and well deserved!!!  They are as stunning and jaw dropping gorgeous as everything you make.  I love looking at your doilies and tablecloth.  They are awe inspiring.  Have you ever thought about displaying your work in a museum?

Veronika--Congratulations!  It's no surprise to anyone who's seen your work on the 'Ville that you won this very deserved recognition!!  My personal favorite of all of these is the top one on the left--the 6-point doily!  They are all gorgeous!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5.4.2017 at 1:58 PM, redrosesdz said:

Congratulations and well deserved!!!  They are as stunning and jaw dropping gorgeous as everything you make.  I love looking at your doilies and tablecloth.  They are awe inspiring.  Have you ever thought about displaying your work in a museum?

I am having an interview with the "Volkskundemuseum" in Vienna on June 21st, 2017. They asked me for one or two objects (for free of course).

WOW! That's huge news! I'm pretty sure I went to the people's museum when I was in Vienna as a teenager decades ago. Thousands of people from around the world are going to see your work. That's amazing! Congratulations! 

Archived