Valentine Bookmarks, Heart Baskets & more..

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I just made those two bookmarks, heart baskets & heart hanger for my 2 granddaughters. They will get that today after school. My daughter was visiting me this weekend. She took all of that yesterday with her. I made some headbands, slouchy hats & scarf. I will post that later.

Bookmarks are made using crochet thread #10 & #4. Baskets & hanger are made with WW acrylic yarn. I would added nicer, bigger beads to those bookmarks. BUT, we always need to consider the "gravity factor"... Bigger, heavier beads would be pulling those bookmarks down and that would not be good LOL. When it comes to bookmarks the weight of beds is very important. The heavier beads would only work if they would be attached to both ends (opposite sides) of that bookmark.

I design that, I do not have written patterns.

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY to EVERYONE!  :manyheart

Krys

post-73590-0-91917000-1486994624_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-83213900-1486994642_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-13454100-1486994693_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-81637500-1486995018_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-08935000-1486994822_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-87009700-1486994878_thumb.jpg

Krys, they are beautiful and obviously made with love!  This is a great reminder for your GDs of how much you love them.  :)

Thank You Sharon:)

They know I love them. Yesterday I went to store and bought them huge heart shape platter of cookies to go with that. And some chocolate. Chocolate is a "must" for Valentine Day! LOL.

They know I love them. Yesterday I went to store and bought them huge heart shape platter of cookies to go with that. And some chocolate. Chocolate is a "must" for Valentine Day! LOL.

Could I be your grand daughter? :yes 

Could I be your grand daughter? :yes 

Yes you can, anytime ! :). As long as you have a good grades at school.

My granddaughters they know my rules and that is: Straight "A" (one or two "B" are excepted). Anything less than that: NO money or gifts for them until they get to work and "fix" that!!   :rofl

Money are  most important to them, they do not want to loose that.

Krys.

Wow! You are always making such adorable gifts! Don't you ever sleep? I'm beginning to think you are up 24 hours a day with yarn trailing from your pockets at all times!!!

On 2/20/2017 at 1:41 AM, Real Deal said:

Wow! You are always making such adorable gifts! Don't you ever sleep? I'm beginning to think you are up 24 hours a day with yarn trailing from your pockets at all times!!!

Thank you:).

You just made me laugh. Actually lately I do not spend  much time on crocheting . For the past  6-months or so  I just do not feel that I want to crochet. I only grab my hooks when I really "have to" LOL. Instead I do a lot of other things at home & reading.

Thanks for the laugh:)

Krys

Archived