Apak

Ballerinas

When I saw my friend crocheting that ballerina mouse, I fell in love with the pattern and had to make some mice  :manyheart

The first one was supposed to be a birthday gift for my daughter, but I didn't manage to resist and gave her the ballerina earlier. I made "A cinema set for mum and daughter" and sew two ballerinas totes. So we went to the cinema and watched "Ballerina" movie (wonderful!)

post-30828-0-46803500-1486653270_thumb.jpg

I have already made two more mice and sew 4 more totes  :lol  They will be gifts for my nieces and my daughter's friend. So I need to make 2 more mice. One will be in yellow dress and the other purple. 

post-30828-0-28670500-1486653394_thumb.jpg  post-30828-0-03333800-1486653409_thumb.jpg  post-30828-0-08481300-1486653419_thumb.jpg  post-30828-0-55362200-1486653432_thumb.jpg  

The pattern is by Mari-Liis Lille http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ballerina-mouse-4

• Like 1

They are so cute.  For some reason I love mice.  Everyone is going to be so happy.  I know your daughter was.

Your work is exquisite.

I love the way you take a pattern and make your own.

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

Those are just adorable!  Wish I could make animals but the head always flops when I try....never sits straight!

• Like 1

They are so cute. It would have been really hard to wait for her birthday.

• Like 1

Adorable! And the faces are so cute. My 3 little G-GD's would absolutely love these.

• Like 1

They are adorable!

• Like 1

Adorable! And I can tell you absolutely had a great time making them. That's what it's all about! :)

• Like 1

Thank you, everybody! Now I work on Virus shawl but another mouse is on my to - do list. The only part I don't like about this pattern is sewing all the parts together, but well, there's no other way to have the ballerina completed  ;)

Thanks!