Jayashiangel

Shades of Pink Purse and Hide it all mini pouch

This purse started out to be a walker bag to donate and about half when in it really like the color and decided I needed a new purse :O) and then I decided over the weekend I need to make a hide it all bag to keep (tampons hidden) at work in my plastic see-thru bag....After making the hide it all bag I decided I will be making a few more....

post-35509-0-33667000-1485225301_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jayashiangel
  • Like 3

Very cute bag.  What color did you use?

I do not think Joann.com is selling that color. Maybe they are just out of that temporary..?.

But you can get that on Amazon.com for little over 3 bucks (per skein). Shipping is free for Prime members as "add-on item". I think how that works is: Person need to buy other item/items (Prime free) of total 25 bucks and all those "Add-on" can be added to that with free shipping.

I am little curious my self how that color looks in reality. Many times pictures do change the colors. Sometimes just a little & other times a LOT!. LOL.

Krys

That's one of my favorite variegated yarn colors!  I've used it for hats, afghans, fingerless gloves, and shawls!  It's always well-received!  Now I'll have to make that bag!  Beautiful, Jayashiangel!!

Thanks everyone...:O) I have not even gotten around to using it just yet...However I plan to make a darker color bag and a bit larger work in the future...