January 2017 Table

Tampa Doll

All the Christmas Decorations are down and put away.  The house looks a little bare.

January is the month of a New Start fresh and clean.

We had 3 birthdays this month growing up.  My Dad's on the 6th, my Grandmother's on the 20th and mine on the 27th.  Then I got married and added Dh's on the 24th. 

I always thought growing up that we kept the Christmas Decorations up till the 7th to celebrate my Dad's Birthday. 

My birthday party was usually held off, due to snow or ice. Everyone also was worn out from the Holidays.   You January  babies understand.

My table is a little stark compared to some, but it does represent January.  As you can see I have lots of room for cards, which is what I like.  The two up front are from my friend in England who makes cards for a living.

We have the Birthday Doll in the middle with 2 angels a Greek Doll and a Football Cheerleader.  I do have to make a Polish doll to represent me.

There are 2 dolls on the side dressed in Garnet for the Month of January's Birthstone.

So here is my January 2017 table.  Happy Birthday to all the January Birthday Babies.

post-105-0-78621500-1484497392_thumb.jpg  More pictures

Very pretty and very January feeling.   I have been interested in making a polish doll for a long time.    I'll be looking forward to seeing what you make.

Happy early birthday to you and Tampa Guy.

Later today.......

OMG!....I was looking at some old patterns that I have and see that I asked you about the Polish Doll clothes you made from the International dolls book.  Gotta keep better track of my patterns.  :lol  :lol 

Archived