Blue Skies Baby Blanket

redrosesdz

At the end of last year I made a baby blanket for my new great nephew.  They got the blanket right before Christmas and he was born the day after.  My niece decorated his room in clouds and airplanes, so when I found a baby pattern called "Blue Skies", I couldn't resist making it.  Hope you like it!

post-57407-0-52539300-1484418272_thumb.jpg  post-57407-0-67007100-1484418289_thumb.jpg

Also, if anyone out there knows how to rotate the pics.  Please let me know.  I'm tired of taking pics with my phone and having them show up sideways.  I tried rotating them before attaching them, but that doesn't always work for me.  Is there something that I can type in the [ attachment = ] bracket?

I like the stitch pattern too!  and the color :)

sorry, I don't know anything about rotating the pics, if rotating them before posting doesn't work.  actually I guess it's been a while since i posted a photo, so there could be something new I don't know about yet.  

That blanket looks really nice. I love that color:)

I use a camera to take my pictures. And I have the same problem when I need to take a vertical pictures. Each time I would post that here it would turn  side way. I did found a way how to fix that....... That was: I would turn those pictures side way's and sent them sent them to my friend in Arizona. He would turn them up right, sent that to me and that would work!. And I have no idea WHY??.   :rofl

I do think that is really funny. Because when I am trying to do that on my computer it will NOT work. I know there is probably a way to set-up that camera so I would not have that problem. I just do not know how to do that.

Krys

PS: For now I am trying to avoid taking vertical pictures. Too much bother emailing them to my friend LOL.

Archived