Terri/LadySorce

2017 Thanking your FGM list

13 posts in this topic

Here is where you can thank you Fairy GodMother.

PLEASE DO NOT NAME HER.

If you do know who she is, you can send her a PM after you thank her here as a FGM.

I hope that everyone here has a great time.

3, 2, 1  GOOOOOO

This is not from a wish list, but I want to send a very big Thank You to my FGM in AZ for these Birthday Gifts.

There are metal stars to put on my tree, some very pretty fancy scissors.  The coolest are the note cards.  They say from the Campbell Soup Kitchens.  On the back of each card, is a recipe for the food on the front.  So cool.

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

post-105-0-05710200-1485544886_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-39335400-1485544893_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

FGM, thank you for the box of crochet thread.

I will be delivering them to our "adopted daughter".

You Ladies here are the BEST!!! :manyheart 

Yesterday the mailman dropped off a package from FGM in Ct.

I love it, I now have it full and sitting next to me.  The card is so cool also, as it has Mickey Heads on it.  The gift is a hook and needle case.  So great to be able to put both in the same pouch.

The inside is Butterflies, frogs and insects.

post-105-0-89326900-1486136554_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-52234000-1486136562_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Thank you FGM for the Dino rug pattern. I really love it and can't wait to make it...

Thank you FGM for the pattern Turtle Beach Tote. I love it!! Thank you

1 person likes this

a general thank you to all of the fairy god mothers that during my past illness and now still into my recovery for everything!!

the cards and letters from so many of you all and the squares and candy and

and a james patterson book cd and sitters coasters and butterflies colorbooks oh my and for that gorgeous ghan so many of you worked on and sandra for assembling it. i was so cheered by all your good wishes and surprises i did cry. but happy tears . thanks also to the granny square group for keeping the thread going so i would have it to to comee back to. i thank and adore you all. best of the best for the rest of the rest and see you around the ville. ❌⭕❌⭕♥❤ ????????????

Edited by katyallen8090
2 people like this

Thank you to my Florida FGM for the adorable shy duck who's come to stay at my house. Isn't he the cutest?

post-9059-0-11793700-1491752954_thumb.jpg

A big thank you to the FL Easter bunny for the hatchling.post-11309-0-74204800-1491868984_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Oregon FGM, for gifting me the two Vicky Chan patterns that I have wanted to try. You are so thoughtful.:)

1 person likes this

Thank you FGM in AZ for the adorable stitch markers.

post-105-0-39762500-1493470018_thumb.jpg

2 people like this