Happy Snowman Twins:)

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

That was a "Rush" project LOL. Few days before Christmas I finally decided that I should make a couple snowman. I finished them right on time &took pictures:).

I usually use RHSS for my amigurumi. This time I used Bernat Holiday yarn, RHWW yarn is very strong it can withstand my very tight crocheting without "falling apart"  LOL. That Bernat Holiday yarn is very soft & delicate. That is why I could not crochet that as tight as I would like to.

They are little over 7" high. I did connect very thin ribbons (3/16" wide) on top for hanging. Maybe on a Christmas tree or fireplace mental or..?. This year I bought plastic carrot noses to speed up my work. But I did not like them, so I had crochet them anyway. No short cuts LOL

Here I was kind a experimenting again with a different shape of pom-pom making for those earmuffs. I trimmed them little on  oval side & flat on top. I guess pom-poms doesn't have to be a ball shape:). Some of you probably remember my Minion Pencil Topper that I made out of pom-pom few month ago. Here is a link for those who didn't see that: http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/157667-conjoined-minions-pencil-container-set/#entry2713865

After that first Minion pencil I made about dozen more of them. I had many requests for them LOL.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday and a lot of great food :)  :ctree

Krys

PS: I have couple more pictures, I will post them this week. Right now I need to finish unpacking and maybe get some rest. It was a long ride back, about 4 hours. I do not like to drive long distances:(

post-73590-0-30550900-1482797099_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-99951300-1482797144_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-30484000-1482797169_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-53747300-1482797185_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-43289500-1482797249_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-20490300-1482797272_thumb.jpg

They are soooo cute!! I looooove snowmen. The earmuffs are adorable!! 

My daughter came down with my grandbaby for a surprise visit!! First time to hold my first granddaughter. It was a great and special time. :)

They are soooo cute!! I looooove snowmen. The earmuffs are adorable!! 

My daughter came down with my grandbaby for a surprise visit!! First time to hold my first granddaughter. It was a great and special time. :)

Congratulations!:)

To see your granddaughter for the first time.. That must been a VERY special and a VERY happy time for you!.  :yes   :clap

Krys

Archived