To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2017!

judianne

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont have a pattern for the bedside pocket. It is just a large rectangle.

I use two rows of back loop only to create the fold for the pocket and again to create the fold for the flap that goes under the mattress.

The pocket is single crochet   and the flap is hdc. 

Love the baby ghan and the hats Judianne.

Rat dog that side pocket is a great gift.

I have not done much.  I am almost finished with a gonk in a pumpkin. 

I have so much stuff on my list to do and it is getting bigger with each day.  I still want to try the pot holder again.  See if I can concur that pattern.

That angel is going to be very pretty.

I made Gonk Pumpkin Patch and he is posted here with the crochet hook I lost.  Long story short I thought my chair ate my hook, but found it under my row counter and in the mean time Tampa Guy ordered me 3 more.:rofl

I am working on a 5" doll and then hope to get back to my give a ways.

Gonk Pumpkin Patch (3).JPG

I found the angel pattern online. A free pattern.

I made it for a friend for Christmas. I just finished a pair of luggage tags (combination plastic canvas and crochet) for her husband, much harder to come up with gifts for men but I did not want to leave him out.

151060638828948786829.jpg

1510606416405-441189757.jpg

20 hours ago, ratdog said:

I found the angel pattern online. A free pattern.

I made it for a friend for Christmas. I just finished a pair of luggage tags (combination plastic canvas and crochet) for her husband, much harder to come up with gifts for men but I did not want to leave him out.

151060638828948786829.jpg

1510606416405-441189757.jpg

Such an original idea!! 

Good Morning.  Love the angel and the tags are just great.  Yeah, men are so hard to make things for.

Finished some angels yesterday, hope to get some more done today.

I also finished a little 5" doll for my Thanksgiving table.  Hope to get some pictures today.

Just thought I would drop in and say Hi, even though I threw my list out.

5 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Good Morning.  Love the angel and the tags are just great.  Yeah, men are so hard to make things for.

Finished some angels yesterday, hope to get some more done today.

I also finished a little 5" doll for my Thanksgiving table.  Hope to get some pictures today.

Just thought I would drop in and say Hi, even though I threw my list out. Oh, Mary Jo:lol:lol

Looking forward to seeing the little doll!

My daughter loves her two ballerina mice and when I found the pattern for MOUSE SLEEPY HEAD by April Lesley, I just couldn't resist :D I wish I was patient and give it to my daughter for Christmas, but I just can't wait... She'll get it tomorrow...

sleepy mouse 1.jpg

Awww, Anna that is too cute!!

Thanks for the compliments! And Mary Jo, the potholders are a way to thank my cousin (her ex is my first cousin) for sending me a signed copy of the book she illustrated, God Needed a Puppy, by John Gray. We adults - both friends and family - don't usually exchange gets either, but there's no rule against bartering...lol!

Love the little mouse.  Your daughter is going to love it.

Yeah bartering is fun.  My friend is house bound and because she can not, as she says, get me anything, she  would rather I did not.  So only cards and e-mails.

Rat dog, there's nothing wrong with mailing early! As for me, I've been sending little things already - instead of one day discovering surprises there are several days!

Big doily is finished - I had to wing the last round since I couldn't wrap my brain around the written directions. One day I'll decide to work only with charts! I had to stand on a chair to get the picture. 

IMG_20171118_152748539.jpg

Archived