To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2017!

judianne

Thanks, ladies!!

MJ, I love your Strawberry kitchen set - and I adore the Chewies!

Haven't started the next commission yet. That'll be the RR in light blue, yellow and white.

Happy hooking!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning everyone.  I do hope we are all doing well this Father's Day.

I have pictures of the Beach tote and it is here.  I had some trouble with the handle, but after putting it aside, I finally figured it out.

Have a great day everyone

Mary Jo, that tote is super cute!! Sometimes I have trouble with directions, too. I learned how hard it really is to write a pattern after I designed a square years ago. I'm a lot more understanding now...lol!

Few days my friend had her hen party. Those hearts are the little gift for her. Two bigger were filled with dried lavender flowers. The third - small one - was  attached to the card. She liked the hearts a lot :manyheart

59481df610e51_lavenderhearts.thumb.jpg.baa5c41fffbd5090197731b480f6a27c.jpg59481e040cab7_heartcard.thumb.jpg.1b290e6438142fb3093ab24d8f76999a.jpg

I also finished ANOTHER ballerina mouse for tomorrow birthday party. And have to finish another one - the last one this school year... I planned to finish it yesterday as we had a long weekend. But I ran out of grey yarn - just for the head - and all the yarn shops were closed.. Fortunately my friend had some left - the same color, so this is my plan for tonight....

Good Morning.

I just read some sad news that Terri/LadySorce has lost her husband.  Terri has worked hard to keep the wish list going and has been am member for as long or longer than I have been.  I would like to make her a comfort ghan.  It would consist of 12 inch squares all purple/white or combo.  I don't care what the pattern is or color, as long as there is purple in it. I am thinking 6 by 5 so that would be 30 -  12 inch squares.  Unless someone has a better size than 6 x 5.

Beautiful hearts Anna.  Anna, I will be sending you an e-mail.

Still working on the pocket for the tote.  I hope to have that done today.

Have a great day.

9 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Good Morning.

I just read some sad news that Terri/LadySorce has lost her husband.  Terri has worked hard to keep the wish list going and has been am member for as long or longer than I have been.  I would like to make her a comfort ghan.  It would consist of 12 inch squares all purple/white or combo.  I don't care what the pattern is or color, as long as there is purple in it. I am thinking 6 by 5 so that would be 30 -  12 inch squares.  Unless someone has a better size than 6 x 5.

Beautiful hearts Anna.  Anna, I will be sending you an e-mail.

Still working on the pocket for the tote.  I hope to have that done today.

Have a great day.

I just saw that sad, sad news, Mary Jo. I'll start working on one immediately. She's such a sweet lady....I think I still have your address.

Sorry to hear about Terri's hubby......

119 *F Holy Crap it has been hot here In Phoenix......I have been slow on the crochet front here with this work schedule change (night time too dark to crochet )

I just finished this trash bag for my car...

20170621_Car Trash Bag 2.jpg

Above is any information needed about the comfort ghan for Terri.  I will be posting pictures of the squares as they come in, and of course pictures of the ghan when it is done.

Mary Jo, I'll send a note.

On Friday we have finished the school year. Finally! So it means - I have some paper work to finish... But before that I wanted to have the weekend totally free from thinking of school.

Here is the result:

My aunt: So what were you doing today?

Me: Well, nothing, actually...

5950d564a741b_holidayteam.thumb.jpg.599d244816944f043669fac6d02b94dc.jpg

Very cute octipi.  Love all the colors.

Ok I will keep a look out for it.

I want to thank anyone who are sending squares.  We now have 30 promised.  I will post pictures as I get them and a final picture when it is done.

Hi, Mary Jo,

I just mailed off two squares to you.  They mentioned they should be there Thursday---seems like a long time....:reyes

Hi, crochet peeps!

I hope we're all working toward some gifts - if not, feel free to ask me for ideas. I'm not bad at enabling offering suggestions!

I have two more rounds to work on the RR and will weave in the ends before taking a picture to share with you!

Happy hooking!

Just got back from a week at Disney. No crochet today but lots of laundry and unpacking. I also finished reading my vacation book.

Probably will make the name doily for my sister and brother in law next.

You really picked a week to, well heck you live here, so you know how hot it is.  Did you have a good time?  Did you go on the Avatar ride?  Is it open yet?

Everything is on hold right now.  Hope to get back on the list next week.

Off to get ready to tomorrow.  Have a good night everyone.

Archived