AngelSelene

Hi to all! Intermediate-level looking for friends!

Hi all--

I'm a crocheter from Pittsburgh, PA. A friend of mine sat me down after high school and taught me the basics of crochet in an afternoon. I consider myself intermediate level (after some trial and error, I was able to make dragon-scale fingerless gloves for a friend), but what I really enjoy making are blankets. Big blankets. Baby blankets are fun for quickly-done projects and trying new patterns, but I much prefer the big guys that you can wrap yourself up in. I made a judgement error on my most recent project, so will be looking for some tips to deal with that hiccup. Also looking forward to showing off my work as I progress. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of interest in doing garments or amigurumi--too many finicky areas--but I love me some blankets and the occasional odd project.

Nice to meet everyone!

--AngelSelene

Hi Angel, welcome to the ville!

Blankets are a great project, very popular :-)  and nothing wrong with doing whatever makes you happy!  the best place for questions is General Help http://www.crochetville.com/community/forum/24-general-crochet-help/

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome   to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

Welcome to the ville!

Whatever you like to crochet you will find a group of friends to help and share with.

Welcome fellow Pittsburgher! I am North of the 'Burgh ????