I am pregnant with my first child and I have been killing time by crocheting and knitting for him. I thought waiting to get the positive test was hard - waiting 40 weeks is unbearable! 

I can't wait to put him in this little sweater < 3

post-75856-0-31208900-1480784920_thumb.png

post-75856-0-60633300-1480784925_thumb.png

post-75856-0-26520300-1480784931_thumb.png

• Like 1

That is adorable!!

It's adorable!  Be sure to update this post with pics of him in it.  March is not that far off.  Once the holidays are over, it'll be here before you know it.  My grandson was born at the end of March.  I made him so many things over the winter months that I just barely finished a week before he arrived.

Here are some other ideas...

Afghan (of course!)

Hats and booties

Mini mittens (they need them to protect their face from fingernails)

Diaper covers

Sleep sack

Toys (I made a rattle, which is still his favorite toy, a bear and stacking rings)

Congratulations!  Keep on hooking to pass the time.  :)

That is so adorable.  I can't wait to see him in it.

Congratulations and the sweater is very cute. Your new baby should be very comfy in it.

Thank you for your lovely comments, I will be sure to upload some pictures as soon as I can : )

It's adorable!  Be sure to update this post with pics of him in it.  March is not that far off.  Once the holidays are over, it'll be here before you know it.  My grandson was born at the end of March.  I made him so many things over the winter months that I just barely finished a week before he arrived.

Here are some other ideas...

Afghan (of course!)

Hats and booties

Mini mittens (they need them to protect their face from fingernails)

Diaper covers

Sleep sack

Toys (I made a rattle, which is still his favorite toy, a bear and stacking rings)

Congratulations!  Keep on hooking to pass the time.  :)

Thank you, those are wonderful ideas! I might just start from the top and work my way down : P

• Like 1

If you decide to make a rattle and/or squeaky toy, buying the inserts can be expensive.  There are lots of suggestions on homemade inserts.  I went to the dollar store, bought a stuffed dog toy and used the squeaker.  I bought a mini pill box and a mini pool table game.  I put the little balls in the pill box and taped it tight to make a rattle insert.  With yarn and stuffing that I already had, it cost ~ $4.00.

Congratulation! The sweater is cute!

congratulation,

sweater is very cute,

I am expecting as well ,due in feb.

it is very difficult to spend time in last trimester....

:tup Congrads!!! yes I am sure waiting 40 weeks is for ever but once baby is here you won't even remember waiting...Love the button loops on that sweater was there pattern you could share as well for this sweater???

Edited by Jayashiangel