It's adorable!  Be sure to update this post with pics of him in it.  March is not that far off.  Once the holidays are over, it'll be here before you know it.  My grandson was born at the end of March.  I made him so many things over the winter months that I just barely finished a week before he arrived.

Here are some other ideas...

Afghan (of course!)

Hats and booties

Mini mittens (they need them to protect their face from fingernails)

Diaper covers

Sleep sack

Toys (I made a rattle, which is still his favorite toy, a bear and stacking rings)

Congratulations!  Keep on hooking to pass the time.  :)

Thank you for your lovely comments, I will be sure to upload some pictures as soon as I can : )

It's adorable!  Be sure to update this post with pics of him in it.  March is not that far off.  Once the holidays are over, it'll be here before you know it.  My grandson was born at the end of March.  I made him so many things over the winter months that I just barely finished a week before he arrived.

Here are some other ideas...

Afghan (of course!)

Hats and booties

Mini mittens (they need them to protect their face from fingernails)

Diaper covers

Sleep sack

Toys (I made a rattle, which is still his favorite toy, a bear and stacking rings)

Congratulations!  Keep on hooking to pass the time.  :)

Thank you, those are wonderful ideas! I might just start from the top and work my way down : P

If you decide to make a rattle and/or squeaky toy, buying the inserts can be expensive.  There are lots of suggestions on homemade inserts.  I went to the dollar store, bought a stuffed dog toy and used the squeaker.  I bought a mini pill box and a mini pool table game.  I put the little balls in the pill box and taped it tight to make a rattle insert.  With yarn and stuffing that I already had, it cost ~ $4.00.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived