Latest Mother Bears

RecycleCindy

Here are my two latest bears crocheted for the Mother Bear Project. These are seamless bears and crocheted for the Mother Bear Project charity. It was my first time using Lion Brand Landscapes yarn which was really fun to use the self-striping yarn to make the first bear. The other bear has a hoodie with ties that I have a free pattern written up.  For more info you can click on the links.

post-10977-0-13237100-1479782023_thumb.jpg  post-10977-0-30860300-1479782074_thumb.jpg  post-10977-0-12051300-1479782155_thumb.jpg

I LOVE your bears!:)

I have a one ball of that Landscapes yarn. Never used that before. I am planning to make a cowl - scarf for one of my granddaughters.  I bought only one to try that and see how that will look. If they will like that I will get more yarn and make another one or two. Maybe my daughter will like that too. Maybe not LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

Krys

I LOVE your bears! :)

I have a one ball of that Landscapes yarn. Never used that before. I am planning to make a cowl - scarf for one of my granddaughters.  I bought only one to try that and see how that will look. If they will like that I will get more yarn and make another one or two. Maybe my daughter will like that too. Maybe not LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Krys

Hope you will try the yarn. There are several different shades of it and I was thinking about trying another one for another bear in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving to you! :tdance

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived