November Table & Tree (Heavy Image)

Tampa Doll

Happy Thanksgiving

I changed over my table and tree on the first of the month, but was unable to get pictures till now.

As you can see I have a combo of Native Americans and Pilgrims.  I have both on my table to show respect.  They are part of our history and they need to be out front with the rest.

My tree has the angel back and a beautiful shawl that someone here made me.  I am showing the colors of Autumn . 

I do hope you enjoy a trip thru my front room.  Lets not forget our Harvest Angels.

post-105-0-77128700-1479407449_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-76250500-1479407521_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-74392500-1479407487_thumb.jpg 

Table Gif  Tree Gif

oh just breath taking i coild look at the oics a thousand times and each time marvel over something i didnt see before! you are something else MJ thank you for sharing all your goodies with us!!! love the colors and the little native americans are too precious. our ancestors would not have made it without them!!!❤️♥️

Mary Jo!!!!

I needed to gaze on this pretty sight today! Hubs is recovering from foot surgery and I am chief cook & bottle washer here as they say!

This pretty sight lifted my spirits in a BIG way!!!!

Mary Jo!!!!

I needed to gaze on this pretty sight today! Hubs is recovering from foot surgery and I am chief cook & bottle washer here as they say!

This pretty sight lifted my spirits in a BIG way!!!!

Thank you all.  I do have fun changing over the tables and such.

shuttlebuggy, I do hope hubby gets better soon.

Hey MJ, did you do all the Native American and Pilgrim outfits for the dolls?

Everything but, the doll in the dark brown outfit behind the Large Pilgrim on the table.  Peggy85225 sent me her and the 2 pilgrims under the tree.  JoBug made them for me.  Everything else I made, including the teepee.

Mary Jo, that's amazing!!!! You have such a great eye...I have a friend who keeps up her tree too, and decorates it depending on the season, but (don't tell her I said this) yours beats hers by a mile! :manyheart

• 1 month later...

Archived