Apak

I made some jar covers for my candle holders. Two with purple ribbon were gifts.

Three among the shells (my souvenir from France) are on my window sill.

Four white with pineapple pattern were gifts for my daughter's teachers for Teacher Day (that was yeasterday here in Poland).

The jars are recycled yoghurt glass containers  :D

post-30828-0-36174100-1476523929_thumb.jpg  post-30828-0-86742800-1476523940_thumb.jpg  post-30828-0-07355800-1476523952_thumb.jpg

Thank you! 

Oh they are so pretty.  Love the shells.  Did you add candles?

Yes, I added candles and wraped in foil, added ribbon and some autumn-leaf-tags. ;)

Those are really nice! :)

I wish I could crochet with thread. For some reason I just don't like to work with those tiny hooks. I did crochet few items with that thicker thread. When it comes to thread number 10 all I can do is to crochet nose for a snowman LOL.

Krys

Thank you everybody!

About the pattern: well, there is only my hand written charted pattern  ;) I made some notes to remember how to make the cover. So if you can read such patterns I can get a picture of it and share. :)

Thank you everybody!

About the pattern: well, there is only my hand written charted pattern  ;) I made some notes to remember how to make the cover. So if you can read such patterns I can get a picture of it and share. :)

YES! YES! Please!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived