Christmas bookmarks and more

Apak

Today I was thinking of Christmas and started experimenting with some ideas appearing in my head. That's how I created these paper clip bookmarks. Tiny and nice, aren't they? But don't be deceived - those little snowmen are so time consuming, because of all the details... so I won't be making hundreds of them :)

post-30828-0-41188900-1476523179_thumb.jpg

In case you still miss the summer, here are two versions of watermelon bookmarks too.

post-30828-0-17103300-1476523198_thumb.jpg

All the bookmarks are made with cotton yarn.

They are sooo cute! :)

Talking about details how time consuming it can get.... :(. I do know very well all of that.

Krys

PS: I was wondering do anyone here knows what could be the problem that most of the time I do not have an option to use icons here?. That part up there it is just blurry I can't change anything when it comes to typing either.

PS: I was wondering do anyone here knows what could be the problem that most of the time I do not have an option to use icons here?. That part up there it is just blurry I can't change anything when it comes to typing either.

I'm far from being an expert on computers, Krys, but I can only get icons from a little smiley face up on the right corner of my computer.  Whoops!  Even that didn't work that time!!  Amy, can you help us?

• 1 month later...

Archived