3T Angel Wing Pinafore/Dress/Tunic

Jayashiangel

I really love the original pattern I have made several times for newborn to 9 months with various modification I have used before however this time I finally came across Lollyscc post for 2-3 T size that is perfect for me changing to I hook up to row 5 then I switched back to H hook....I also decided to make it a dress vs a pinafore so I have lots of option when making this outfit...Less then 3 oz of yarn I am thinking....

post-35509-0-30250700-1475891021_thumb.jpg

Adorable! In cooler areas, these can also be used with coordinating long sleeved tees underneath and leggings. Hmmm...You have me thinking now.

Bernat had a pattern I used before for 18 mo-6 yrs sizes with Mosaic but I don't find it on Yarnspirations anymore. I think it was called "Girl's Lace Pinafore". Just checked Ravelry and they have it listed but, it's an old link.

Too bad Yarnspirations didn't do like Lion Brand did and keep their old patterns site up when they launched their new site.

Thanks everyone....

Yes Reni I Hear you on it would be nice if companies did that..:O) Here is another pattern you may like as well....Angel popover comes in lots of size options...This is my other go to dress....

P.S. here is my second dress thinking this would look great for winter with a long sleeve turtle neck style top and leggings...:O) as you suggested I also opted for heavier yarn too......

post-35509-0-39994000-1476450429_thumb.jpg

Archived